Monday, December 15, 2008

I Think I Broke It

I decided to make some fundamental changes to the underlying way in which the Wildcat kernel interacts with OpenGL.  On the plus side it will make things much cleaner and clearer moving forward.  On the minus side: a) there is still much work to be done to get this working on any platform, and b) while it is in a running state on the OS X side, the Win32/WX side is quite horribly broken.

While I have not tried compiling the WX project, I can save you some time.  I am oh so certain that I broke many things all over the place.  I hope to wrap up the OS X work tomorrow and start working on the WX code just after that.  The downside is that I have a trip planned from Wednesday through Monday, so if I don't resurrect things by the time I leave it will be broken through at least the weekend.  Sorry!

I will try my best to post an update tomorrow.

G

No comments: